The trashy and raw sounds of Zildjian's FX Stacks are made possible thanks to a unique combination of materials and finishing processes. The dry blasted alloy top cymbal and cold-rolled steel bottom cymbal look as raw as they sound, and are meant to age and develop patina over time.
Both the dry blasted top cymbal and the steel bottom cymbal will show fingerprints after handling. If fingerprints are left in place, a natural oxidation will develop. If desired, these cymbals can be cleaned with a clean, dry cloth. Do not clean your FX Stacks using cymbal cleaner or any other type of cleaning product as this may alter the finish in unintended ways.
- Explore a variety of pitches and staccato sounds
- Set up as hi hats, or stack them
- Make quick adjustments with the exclusive Cymbolt
- From bright, fast and cutting to trashy and raw
- Two unique alloys: Proprietary Alloy top, Cold Rolled Steel bottom
- Available in 8", 10", 12", 14" and 16" sizes