The Road Class pedals fuse stability, style, speed, and agility into a compact package. These simplistic pedals are crafted with a sleek, curved, G-Class pillar-style frame. Equipped with a single-point beater adjustment for easy beater placement, and a patented spring rocker arm. The single chain cam drive offers the player speed and agility with ease of play. The spring is silenced by a felt silencer to keep unwanted noise from being present during recording. Add and remove pedals from the bass drum easily with Gibraltar's side mount hoop clamp.
• Crafted G Class curved pillar style frame
• Single point beater for easy adjustment
• Patented spring rocker arm
• Spring silencer removes unwanted noise created by the spring when being played
• Single chain cam drive for speed and agility with ease of play
• Smooth, fast-touch G-branded pedal board
• Side mount hoop clamp for easy add and removal from bass drum hoop