It’s hard to believe how much you can fit into an amp in a compact lunchbox format! Twenty tube watts can still be mighty powerful, so with the Powersoak, the output power can be reduced to 1 Watt, or the speaker can be completely deactivated - perfect for practicing with headphones or for recording sessions late at night. We’ve given the Ironball a frequency-corrected line output for this. The Master Volume Boost (M.V.B.) provides a footswitchable boost of the master volume, meaning you have a second master volume at your disposal. A Presence control and built-in reverb make this sound package ready, no matter whether you’re headed to the stage or the studio!
- 4 Channels: Clean, Crunch, Soft Lead, Heavy Lead
- All Tube Head
- Power Soak (Full Power, 5 Watts, 1 Watt, Speaker Off)
- Tube buffered serial FX Loop
- Master Volume Boost (M.V.B.)
- Balanced Line Output'
- Gain Boost
- Gain (for Clean and Lead Channels)
- 3-Band EQ (shared)
- Lead Volume
- Poweramp Output (1 x 8 Ω, 1 x 16 Ω, 2 x 8 Ω ||)
- Balanced Line Out
- Z4 (Channels, M.V.B., Reverb)
Speaker12" Celestion Vintage 30Preamp Tubes4 x Engl ECC83 / 12AX7Output Tubes2 x Engl EL84Output Wattage20 WDimensions49 x 44 x 25 cmWeight19 kg