Peak series cables boast the same top-of-the-line performance and rugged reliability as the Select line, but with added “cool factors” such as unique jackets and Neutrik® silent connectors – just the thing to inspire the artist in you.
“These cables are extraordinary – every detail is perfect.”
– Sylvia Massy, award-winning engineer & producer for Tool, Johnny Cash, Red Hot Chili Peppers and others
Features of the Peak series include:
• 99.99% pure virgin oxygen-free copper core and shield for superior signal transmission
• High-density copper shield for optimum noise rejection
• Noise-eliminating core sleeve
• Ultra-low capacitance/low resistance
• Hand-soldered Neutrik connectors
• Retail pricing typically 30%-40% lower than other premium cable brands
• Exceptional linearity and frequency response
• Lifetime EZ-Swap Limited Warranty
Our white-blue SKY textile cable combines retro design with a sophisticated technological structure. The technical properties of the proven CIK 122 bulk cable and the textile jacket featuring special stranding techniques and a specific material mix are perfected by two robust white NEUTRIK NP2 connectors. All this and the low capacity values make this a supreme, straight sounding instrument cable.