Before the Ride, HiHat and Crash cymbal models ever existed, the classic Splash was found on the earliest of drum sets. It remains one of the most popular cymbals ever produced and can be applied to any form of music for quick, short crash that bursts with a classic voice that is pure, bright, and expressive.
- Bright crash sound applicable for any musical situation
- Short, explosive splash sound
- Produces a pure, bright tone
- Very brief sustain with little overtones
- Classic bright, expressive A Zildjian sound
- Family : A Family
- Type : Splash