The Zildjian New Beat Hats are considered the most versatile HiHat cymbals in the world today. The original design was brought to us by the late, great drummer, Louie Bellson who sought a pair of HiHats with a solid beat and a perfect all-purpose combination of stick and "chick" sound. It is symmetrically machine hammered and lathed with a traditional wide groove. The result is an exuberant cymbal that bursts with a classic voice that is pure, bright, and expressive.
- Widely regarded as the most versatile HiHat cymbals made today
- All-purpose combination of "stick" and "chick" sound
- Symmetrically hammered and lathed with a traditional wide groove
- Classic bright, expressive A Zildjian sound
- Originally designed by the late great Louie Bellson
- Family : A Family
- Type : HiHat